Build Study Chapter 2
1. MEmory Verses
2. Application Worksheets
- Download the digital List Your Debts & Snowball Strategy (remember to save the file to your computer or device before entering any data)
- Download the example List your Debts & Snowball Strategy
- Use the Snowball Debt Calculator
3. Day Six Tools & Resources
Watch the Building Your Finances God’s Way Video — Framing Your Finances
Listen to the Day 6 Audio Notes (Coming Soon!)
4. See Their Story!
See how seeking and implementing God’s word on advice saved this guy $75,000. If you think this story will encourage others, please share this video!
See how one swing of a golf club dramatically changed this couple’s financial discipleship journey. If you think this story will encourage others, please share this video!
See how this one simple tool stopped the “blame game” in this marriage. If you think this story will encourage others, please share this video!
5. Additional Tools for The Journey
To help you on your financial discipleship journey, we have provided a few practical resources from a variety of people in the financial world. The resources listed below are related to what you’ve learned in Chapter 2. Our goal is not to promote specific products or resources, but to simply help you make informed decisions.
- Best Practices for Getting a Mortgage
- Debt to Income Ratio for a Mortgage
- Renting vs. Owning a Home
- What’s an Amortization Schedule?
- Student Loan Resources
- Tax Refunds- Are You Loaning to the Government?
- Loans to Absolutely Avoid
- What is Personal Bankruptcy?