Building Your Finances God's Way
Get ready to have your life, your finances, and your relationship with the Lord taken to another level.
Throughout the six chapters of this financial discipleship study, you’ll learn what the God of the universe has to say about money and possessions, how you can practically apply these words to your life, and how you can grow in leaps and bounds on your financial discipleship journey.
This study can be conducted one-on-one, in a group of three or four, or in larger groups of up to twelve people.
- Getting Out of Debt
- Teaching Children
- Eternal Perspective
- Finishing Well
Features of the Study:
- The Financial Discipleship App – includes a mobile tracking tool and interactive prayer tool.
- The Modified Inductive Study Method – provides a rich and deep Bible study experience.
- The Build Videos – videos that show you how to practically build your finances God’s way.
- See Their Story – inspiring stories of how God has worked in the lives of others.
- Downloadable audio notes.
- Online financial tools – including digital worksheets and calculators.
- Digital Workbook – an instant, multi-device, and integrated workbook experience.
- Traditional hardcopy tools – for those that prefer paper and pencil
- Additional Tools for the Journey – a library of practical resources