Charting Your Legacy
Helping Those With Margin Finish Well
Will The Legacy you Leave Honor God?
The Charting Your Legacy 6-lesson small group study is designed for those entrusted with significant resources. The objective of the
study is that you finish well so that you will hear these words from the Lord ringing in your ears forever, “Well done, good and faithful
servant… enter into the joy of your master” (Matthew 25:21).
Together with those in your group, you will explore the unusual challenges and wonderful opportunities that face those with a surplus – all from God’s point of view. These timeless truths will help you discover a greater sense of contentment, confidence that you are in God’s will, and the joy of making an eternal difference.
- Is God pleased with how I use my resources?
- How much is enough, what limits should I set on my lifestyle?
- How much do I leave to my children and grandchildren?
- How can I learn to be content?
- How can I most effectively train my children to handle money?
- How much should I give and are we handling debt wisely?
- How do I deal with the relational impact wealth has on my family and friends?
- Why do I have a nagging sense of guilt that perhaps I’m not doing enough good with my wealth?
- Does my spouse understand our finances? Is he or she prepared to handle our business or finances in the event of my death?
- How do I leave a legacy to my children and grandchildren of walking closely with Christ and handling money God’s way?
- Do I really know what God is calling me to do with my life and resources?
- How can I finish my life well?
Features of the Study:
- Rich Bible Study Experience – focused on Scripture, both what it says and what it means.
- View the Story – inspiring stories of how God has worked in the lives of others.
- Let’s Get Practical! – taking what you’ve learned and putting it into practice.
- Downloadable audio notes.
- Online Financial Tools – including digital worksheets and calculators.
- Traditional hardcopy tools – for those who prefer paper and pencil.
- Recommended Resources – a library of resources for those who want to take the next step.