Curriculum for Colleges and Universities
The Give, Save & Spend Instructor’s Workbook is designed for professors to teach college students God’s perspective on managing money and possessions.
It can be taught in a variety of settings, can be a 1-3 credit course and is designed for flexibility to meet the unique needs of each college or university and includes the following:
- Instructor’s Guides
- Instructor Class Overview Worksheet
- Sample Final Exam
- Sample Syllabus
- Contrast Society & Scripture Worksheet
- Additional Financial Scripture References
- 14 In-Class PowerPoint Presentations which include:
- Weekly Ice Breaker/ Discussion Questions
- 13 linked Video Testimonies
- 65 Embedded or linked Animations
- Weekly Links to Current Financial Events & News
- Weekly Review of Memory Verses
- Weekly discussion of Small Group Homework
- Weekly Contrast of Society & Scripture
- Can be co-branded by the college or university.
- Can be conducted in classroom setting or online.
- Can be taught as a credited course (1-3 credit hours) or as a pass/ fail. The course is designed for flexibility.
Available on Compass eBooks for $59.
The Give, Save & Spend Student Workbook is for students of colleges and universities that are teaching the Give, Save & Spend curriculum. It contains:
- 12 Small Group Homework Assignments
- Notes from the book Your Money Counts
- Hyperlinked Bible Verses
- Relevant video content
- Financial Practical Applications (including the budgeting tool Mint.com)
- Prayer Journals
- 12 Scripture Memory Verses
Available on Compass eBooks for $39.