The Compass Curriculum
Are you following God’s plan for your finances?
Today’s media is a maze of conflicting messages about what to do with your money. God’s way is much better. It protects you from the ravages of greed and materialism and enables you to create eternal value with money and possessions as you glorify God through your management of them. Specifically designed for homeschool, high school, and college courses, The Compass Curriculum is all about doing it God’s way.
This 13-lesson workbook is a companion to the Compass Curriculum teaching materials. It will improve your finances (and life) by guiding you to apply God’s principles to your specific financial circumstances. Your destination? Financial health and freedom!
- Starting Well
- God’s Part
- Our Part
- Finishing Well
Features of the Study:
- The Financial Discipleship App – includes a mobile tracking tool and interactive prayer tool.
- The Modified Inductive Study Method – provides a rich and deep Bible study experience.
- The Nuts & Bolts Videos – topical videos that teach you God’s perspective on money and possessions.
- Online financial tools – including digital worksheets and calculators.
- Dual track applications – giving students ways to apply God’s word their unique situation in life.
- Digital Workbook – an instant, multi-device, and integrated workbook experience.
- Traditional hardcopy tools – for those that prefer paper and pencil.
- Additional Tools for the Journey – a library of practical resources.