Give, Save & Spend
Are you ready to have your life, your finances, and your relationship with the Lord taken to another level?
Throughout the six sections of this financial discipleship study, you’ll learn what the God of the universe has to say about money and possessions, how you can practically apply these words to your life, and how you can grow in leaps and bounds on your financial discipleship journey.
This study can be conducted one-on-one, in a group of three or four, or in larger groups of up to twelve people. Get ready to have your life, your finances, and your relationship with the Lord taken to another level!
- Getting Out of Debt
- Eternal Perspective
- Finishing Well
Features of the Study:
- The Financial Discipleship App – includes a mobile tracking tool and interactive prayer tool
- The Modified Inductive Study Method – provides a rich and deep Bible study experience
- Nuts & Bolts Videos – videos that show you how to practically handle your finances God’s way
- Online Financial Tools – including digital worksheets and calculators
- Digital Workbook – an instant, multi-device, and integrated workbook experience
- Traditional Hardcopy Tools – for those that prefer paper and pencil
- Online Gaming – reinforcing what students learn
- Resume Preparation – for all levels of employment
- Investment & Debt Scenarios – exercises that help students make wise financial decision
- Create a Spending Plan – multiple plans for students with a lot, or a little