Level 201 - Online Financial
The Level 201 Online Financial Discipleship Studies are designed to give you the incredible, life transforming experience of a small group with the convenience of meeting virtually.
The online experience is designed to be identical to an in-person study. You may choose to use the Compass eBooks or our printed materials, both will work equally well. There is a small charge for the workbooks but once you purchase a workbook you may attend or facilitate as many financial discipleship groups of that study as you like.
All you need is a high-speed internet connection, a webcam (or built-in camera), and your favorite device to meet in a virtual room.
Online Study Leaders are required to first complete the free 2-hour Financial Discipleship Leader Training.
Sign up here.
Level 201 Financial Discipleship Study expectations:
- A participant should only enroll in one Financial Discipleship Study at a time.
- Each Financial Discipleship Study is 6-Chapters/Sections in length.
- Each Financial Discipleship Study meets for two hours once per week.
- Daily homework takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Weekly scripture verse to memorize.
- Participate in the group discussion.
- Attend each meeting.
- Pray daily for fellow group members.
Register As A Participant
Leaders will keep the meeting on time and on topic as you hear and share what the Lord is teaching your group about God’s way of handling finances.
Our financial discipleship studies are highly interactive, including prayer, reading, activities, reflection, and response sections making them great for one-on-one, in a group of three or four, or in larger groups of up to twelve people.
Building Your Finances God’s Way – 6 Chapters
- Throughout the six chapters of this financial discipleship study, you will learn what the God of the universe has to say about money and possessions and how you can practically apply these words to your life.
Set Your House in Order – 6 Sections
- The six-section financial discipleship study teaches about organizing important documents for your loved ones, getting life insurance, a will, generosity, advisors to consider (accountant, financial advisor, attorney, insurance agent, etc.), powers of attorney, and much more.
Business God’s Way – 6 Chapters
- Through the six sessions of this financial discipleship study, you will learn God’s perspective of operating a business and handling money. Business God’s Way is for everyone in business leadership, the CEO or manager of a department, small business or large, whether the business is a startup or well established. You will explore starting and finishing well, values, strategy, people, and finances.
Give, Save & Spend – 6 Chapters
We are looking forward to meeting you online soon!
Please contact us for more information