Thank you for registering for a Compass Online Small Group Study. You should receive a confirmation email in a few minutes.
- Purchase the electronic or traditional materials for your study if you have not already done so.
- Read or listen to the book “Your Money Counts”.
- Memorize the verse for Week 1.
- Complete the homework for Week 1.
- Contact your facilitator with any questions.
Here are some “ground rules for the study:
- The class opens and closes in prayer.
- Scriptures are memorized in the version used in the Compass materials and not in another version of the Bible to prevent confusion when reciting the verses in class.
- The classes start and stop on time. (Faithfulness in time as well as finances).
- Group discussions are confidential. (Very important for group members to trust each other enough to feel safe and be transparent with each other).
- Small group participants are given the opportunity to experience being a future facilitator by facilitating one of the meetings.
- No one will be embarrassed by being required to expose his or her financial situation.
We pray the Lord will bless you as you seek to be obedient to His word.