Set Your House In Order
Whatever season of life you are in, the Set Your House in Order study is a MUST for your financial discipleship journey.
The six-section financial discipleship study teaches about organizing important documents for your loved ones, getting life insurance, a will, generosity, advisors to consider (accountant, financial advisor, attorney, insurance agent, etc.), powers of attorney, and much more.
The study has a flexible format to work with virtually any schedule or time frame and can be conducted one-on-one, in a group of three or four, or in larger groups of up to twelve people.
- Preparation & Planning
- Advisors & Counsel
- Dealing With Challenges
- Future Income
- Investments & Insurance
- Health Care Decisions
- Estate Planning
- Leaving a Legacy and more!
Features of the Study:
- The Financial Discipleship App – utilizes an interactive prayer tool for your group.
- The Modified Inductive Study Method – provides a rich and deep Bible study experience.
- The Set Your House in Order Videos – videos that show the importance of Setting Your House in Order God’s way.
- Online financial tools – including digital worksheets and calculators.
- Digital Workbook – an instant, multi-device, and integrated workbook experience.
- Traditional hardcopy tools – for those that prefer paper and pencil.